Immunoregulation, Chemokines and Viral Persistence
Team leader: Dr. Françoise BACHELERIE
Our objectives are to characterize the pathological mechanisms and potential therapeutic targets for immune diseases (autoimmunity and immunodeficiencies) and viral pathogenesis including cancers associated with viral infections.
Our Team is « labellisée Equipes FRM 2022 ».
Our projects aim to understand the biology of key effectors of the immune system that are dendritic cells, tissue distinct populations of regulatory T cells, B cells and plasma cells and that of chemokine receptors (eg the trio CXCL12/CXCR4-CXCR7/ACKR3), and how these biological processes are involved in immunological disorders that characterize rare immunodeficiencies (WHIM and Myelodysplastic syndromes (eg GATA2 mutations), Idiopathic CD4 T cell Lymphocytopenia), in the production of autoantibodies characteristic of autoimmune diseases such as disseminated lupus erythematosus and, in viral pathogenesis and persistence that can occur in some particular conditions of immunosuppression (eg Human papillomavirus (HPV)).
More specifically our research projects are :
– CXCL12 and CXCR4-CXCR7/ACKR3 interactions
– Haematopoiesis and immunosenescence in rare immunodeficiencies
– Host-HPV interactions: the HPV virome and role of the CXCL12/CXCR4-7 axis
– Identification of therapeutic targets for the control of autoimmune B cells
– Multiplexed characterization of skin-specific Tconv and Tregs signatures
– Dendritic cells differentiation, dynamic, and impact on immune response to viral infections
– Dr. Françoise Bachelerie : firstname.lastname@example.org
– Dr. Claire Deback : email@example.com
– Dr. Pierre Bobe : firstname.lastname@example.org
– Dr. Roman Krzysiek : email@example.com
– Dr. Géraldine Schlecht-Louf : firstname.lastname@example.org
– Dr. Franck Gesbert : email@example.com